Creative Futures 2022
This virtual event aims to bring together students and organisations for a celebration of all things creative!
Perfect for businesses from the creative industries, Creative Futures offers you the opportunity to promote your vacancies, provide insights into your career journey and impart expert advice.
Come along and help shape the Futures of NTU talent!
- From: Wednesday 16 February 2022, 11 am
- To: Wednesday 16 February 2022, 3.30 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Creative Futures is series of curated and connected experiences, bringing the best in local, national and international industry peers, together with NTU talent looking for roles within the creative sector. Enabling organisations to:
- Increase your brand visibility and showcase your values to a wider audience.
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising and remove direct expenses incurred from travelling to physical events.
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
- Connect with the wider NTU cohorts and alumni who can fill your non-creative roles, such as in HR, marketing, technical and IT.
Join us in shaping the future of Nottingham Trent University creatives, by sharing knowledge and advice through the delivery of an online presentation.
Including time for a Q&A with attendees, your 30 minute webinar presents the perfect opportunity to:
- showcase your brand,
- advertise your vacancies,
- impart expert advice.
If you are interested in taking part in Creative Futures please contact firstname.lastname@example.org