NTU Graduate and Placement Job Fair 2022
The NTU Graduate and Placement Job Fair is an excellent opportunity to meet NTU talent and raise the profile of your organisation at a key time in your annual recruitment calendar.
This event will attract students from across the university.
- From: Tuesday 1 March 2022, 11 am
- To: Tuesday 1 March 2022, 3 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Returning to our city campus, the Graduate and Placement Job Fair is scheduled to take place as our first physical fair since the pandemic arrived in March 2020. Attending the fair provides the perfect opportunity for organisations to interact in person with skilled students and graduates who are looking forward to entering the next step of their career journeys.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Increase your brand visibility and showcase your values to a wider audience.
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising.
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
- Connect with the wider NTU cohorts and alumni who you may not traditionally consider.
Here at NTU, we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students' development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
To enquire about taking part in the NTU Graduate and Placement Job Fair, please contact email@example.com.