Showcase: Architectural and Product Design celebration event
Our celebration event is a fantastic opportunity to recognise the hard work and achievements of our graduating architectural and product design students. We welcome creative professionals and exhibiting students, together with their friends and family, to view the work before it goes on show to the public between 28 May – 10 June.
- From: Friday 27 May 2022, 4 pm
- To: Friday 27 May 2022, 9 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Thursday 26 May 2022, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Taking place on Nottingham Trent University’s City Campus, graduating students from architectural and product design courses in the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment unite for a celebratory evening showcase. Representing a new wave of talent, meet the students ready to shape our future design and built environment industries.
Reserve your place
We request that all professional contacts, students and friends and family reserve their place online for the Celebration Event. We'll send you a reminder before the event with an update on everything you need to know. In the meantime, take a look at the full line-up of creative courses that will be exhibiting on the night.
|4 pm||Celebration Event opens||Newton and Arkwright Buildings|
|6 pm - 6.30 pm||Product Design prizegiving||Newton Lecture Theatre 2|
|6.30 pm - 7 pm||Architectural Technology Welcome talk and prizegiving||Arkwright 105 (Studio)|
|7 pm - 7.30 pm||Interior Architecture and Design prizegiving||Arkwright 011 (Studio)|
|7.30 pm - 8 pm||BArch (Hons) Architecture prizegiving||Arkwright 111 (Studio)|
|9 pm||Event closes|
- BArch (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- MArch Architecture
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- MSc Digital Architecture and Construction
- Level 7 Architect Degree Apprenticeship
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Product Design
- BSc (Hons) Product Design
- MA Design: Products and Furniture
- MSc Design: Products and Technology
Our Showcases will open to the public between Saturday 28 May - Friday 10 June:
- Architectural Design public view Saturday 28 May - Friday 10 June
- Product Design public view Saturday 28 May - Wednesday 1 June
After our physical showcase closes, you can still see student work and explore the exhibitions online:
- Architecture Showcase website (launching Friday 27 May)
- NTU Design Industries: Product Design Showcase website (launching Friday 27 May)
Keep up to date
Follow our course accounts on Instagram to keep up to date with their projects and behind-the-scenes activity.
@ntubarch – BArch (Hons) Architecture
@iadntu – BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
@at.ntu – BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
@NTUDI – NTU Design Industries representing BA (Hons), BSc (Hons) Product Design and BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
Visit the Showcase information hub for details about all activities taking place this summer.
Please email us for all enquiries about this event.
Nottingham Trent University
Take a look at our maps and directions page to find the best route for you to our City campus.
Please arrive at Newton Building reception on Goldsmith Street, Nottingham NG1 4BU. The exhibition of work will take place across both Newton and Arkwright buildings on our City Campus.