Business is Back! Better get Marketing!
Practically overnight, the pandemic changed what it meant to be a good marketer. It presented an unprecedented challenge to many businesses who have had to quickly pivot to adapt to rapidly changing market landscapes, customer behaviour and business challenges!
- From: Thursday 30 June 2022, 5.30 pm
- To: Thursday 30 June 2022, 7.30 pm
- Location: Dryden 005, Dryden Building, Nottingham Trent University, Dryden Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Thursday 30 June 2022, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Nottingham Trent University (NTU), working with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is pleased to offer short, practical marketing courses delivered through the High Level Skills program, which is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). These courses will provide owners and employees of qualifying, small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with fully-funded places to help them develop the skills needed to market their businesses successfully in the new trading environment.
We also understand that a very important part of a marketing role is having the opportunity to meet with like-minded people, share ideas, successes and challenges, build relationships and learn from others.
This exciting event has been designed to bring business owners and employees with an active interest in marketing together to learn more about the free courses we are offering and meet others who have benefited from attending them!
Who’s the event for?
- Business owners and employees of SMEs located in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire with responsibility for marketing
What you can expect
- The opportunity to network with like-minded people
- Information about what the free marketing courses can offer you
- Past participants telling their stories about how the courses have helped improve business performance
- A speaker from the CIM giving some great tips on creating an effective SME marketing strategy and highlighting the excellent resources that come with CIM membership (free for one year for course participants!)
- The opportunity to meet the people from NTU who are running the programme
- Light refreshments
The event is FREE and will be held in a fabulous venue on the NTU campus.