Legal Insight Event: Prepare for your career in law
Join our panel of guests as they share their tips on how to get ready for a career in law.
- From: Tuesday 14 June 2022, 3 pm
- To: Tuesday 14 June 2022, 4.30 pm
- Location: LT1, LT1, Newton Building, Nottingham Trent University, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 14 June 2022, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The panellists will be sharing their tips for:
- Using this summer to build your CV
- Pro-bono activities to consider engaging with alongside your postgraduate law studies
- Succeeding in legal recruitment processes
- Manging your time effectively and overcoming setbacks
Brad Gardiner, Trainee Solicitor, Eversheds Sunderland. Brad completed the LLB Law with Financial Services in 2018 and went on to study the LLM Legal Practice Course.
Kayleigh Brown, Trainee Solicitor, Shakespeare Martineau. Kayleigh completed the LLB Law in 2017 and went on to study the LLM Legal Practice Course.
Anthony Cheung, Barrister, Crown Prosecution Service. Anthony completed the LLB Law in 2016 and went on to study the LLM Barristers Training Course.
Alice Radford, Trainee Solicitor at Sills & Betteridge Solicitors LLP. Alice completed the LLB Law in 2016 and went on to study the Legal Practice Course LLM.
The panel will commence at 3pm, with an informal networking opportunity from 4pm - 4.30pm.
Attendees are also invited to join the Postgraduate Open Event taking place in Newton building immediately afterwards to chat to our tutors and students, attend talks, find out about scholarship opportunities, and learn more about postgraduate life at NTU.
Nottingham Trent University
Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.