FSBI 2022 Annual International Symposium
NTU is delighted to be hosting the 2022 International Symposium of the Fisheries Society of the British Isles (FSBI) which will explore the ways in which fish are able to occupy such a broad range of naturally dynamic environments, their capacity to adapt to habitat loss and directional environmental change, and the emerging ecosystem consequences.
- From: Monday 25 July 2022, 2 pm
- To: Friday 29 July 2022, 1.30 pm
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, Lyth Building, Brackenhurst Campus, Brackenhurst Ln, Nottingham, NG25 0QF
- Booking deadline: Sunday 17 July 2022, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This conference will seek to integrate current knowledge from fish biologists and fisheries scientists from around the world, working from the molecular through to the ecosystem level, in freshwaters and marine habitats, to generate a synthetic understanding of the impact of anthropogenic changes on the biology of fish and the ecology of fish populations.
- Sex and reproduction in a dynamic world
- Feeding in a dynamic world
- Behaviour in a dynamic world
- Population and community consequences of a dynamic world
- Plasticity in a dynamic world
- Conservation in a dynamic world
- Ecology of species introductions and invasions
- Anthropogenic noise, stress and behaviour
Find out more on the FSBI website.
Lyth Building, Brackenhurst Campus
To find out more about travelling to our Brackenhurst Campus, we’ve summarised everything you need to know about getting to – and around – Brackenhurst, whether it's by bus, train, or car.