Net Zero Essentials
This taster session overviews the basics of carbon management and net zero, as well as providing information on available support. For small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) in Greater Nottingham.
- From: Wednesday 6 July 2022, 12.30 pm
- To: Wednesday 6 July 2022, 1.30 pm
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 5 July 2022, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Are you an SME based in Nottingham? Do you want to be a cleaner, greener business, but you’re not sure where to begin? Or perhaps you’ve already started your sustainability journey, but you want to know what else you could do?
Our sustainability consultant will help you get to get to grips with what you need to know, what you can do, and what free support is out there to help you on your journey towards net zero.
Aimed at businesses with little or no understanding of net zero, or who are at the early stages of acting on carbon reduction, we will cover:
- an overview of net zero carbon
- why it is relevant to your business
- what actions you need to take
- what support is there to help you get started
- opportunity for 1-2-1 follow up consultancy.
This event is provided by the Sustainability in Enterprise project which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. For more information contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 848 4297.