Experience Engineering for Teachers and Advisers
This is a CPD event for Post 16 Maths, Physics and Engineering teachers. Careers Advisers are also welcome.
- From: Tuesday 19 July 2022, 10 am
- To: Tuesday 19 July 2022, 2.30 pm
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 13 July 2022, 3.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Teachers, spend the day at our brand-new Engineering Hub on the Clifton Campus with our Engineering academics who will run workshops on:
- Sport Engineering: Gain a deeper understanding of this fast-growing discipline and learn about equipment used for anatomical, physiological, and biomechanical measurements.
- Biomedical Engineering: Learn how electrical and mechanical engineering principles are integrated with designs to improve quality of life and human performance.
- Mechanical Engineering: Experience the wind tunnel and learn about our practical, project-focused degrees and the wide range of careers they open up.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering: See the facilities that enable our students to learn the electronic and electrical engineering principles underpinning modern information, communication and control systems.
This event will help you develop your CPD as you further your knowledge on developments within the field and gain an understanding on how to prepare your students to study Engineering within a Higher Education setting.
This event is free of charge and lunch will be provided.
A programme for the day and travel details will be sent to you nearer to the date.