Creative Catalyst Grant Funding & Big House Workshop
Big House Support for creative industries sector interested in the Creative Catalyst Fund.
If you are a small or medium sized business in the creative industries sector in the D2N2 region and interested in accessing Creative Catalyst funding, join us for our free introductory workshop on Thursday 12th January from 10am – 3pm on our Nottingham City Campus.
- From: Thursday 12 January 2023, 10 am
- To: Thursday 12 January 2023, 3 pm
- Location: The Lounge, Dryden Enterprise Centre (DEC), Nottingham Trent University, Dryden Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 11 January 2023, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Businesses in the creative industries sector can apply for up to £50k of grant funding and a package of support to grow your business.
During this session we will help demystify the grant application process and give you some useful guidance around how to develop a good application.
|10:00am – 10:15am|
Introduction to the Big House Project and workshop follow up support
|10:15am – 11:00am||Deep dive into what the Creative Catalyst funding is and who can apply|
|11:00am – 12:30pm||Workshop - Meeting funding criteria and how to put your application together|
12:30pm – 1:00pm
1:00pm – 3:00pm
|How to make a 5-minute pitch video|
The Big House has been supporting creative and digital businesses to grow in D2N2 since 2016, this introductory session will also open the door to a number of additional tailored support offers which you can apply to regardless of whether you decide to apply or are successful in securing Creative Catalyst grant funding including:
- One to one Business Adviser support: Available to give further guidance on your Creative Catalyst grant application and or wider Big House support offers
- Digital Accelerator: For early-stage businesses that are innovating with new or existing technology to solve market problems with show both the ambition and potential to scale. Please email email@example.com to request an information pack.
- Building Better Agency
The session will be led by The Big House Accelerator Adrian Rowland and experts on pitching and creating low cost impactful pre-recorded pitches using your mobile phone or web camera.
About Adrian Rowland
Adrian Rowland is an Entrepreneur in Residence at Nottingham Business School. Adrian is a key member of The Big House Project delivery team, supporting our SMEs and leading on the facilitation of our very successful Digital Accelerator.
Adrian has delivered innovation and growth programs for Universities and Government Departments and Open Innovation programs in the USA, India and Europe focused on the digital industries. He has extensive growth and innovation experience having assisted in the delivery of over 150 digital projects, mentoring over 200 large, medium and SME organizations and assessed over 500 applications for funding in digital sectors.
You may also be interested in...
- Creative Unblock: Business Building Blocks for Artists and designer-makers This support is targeted at early stage sole traders and micro businesses who need to become unstuck and kick start their growth. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Adrian Williams to request an information pack. Deadline for applications: Monday 9th January 2023.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the event.
Dryden Enterprise Centre (DEC)
Nottingham Trent University