Nottingham Law School Law Fair 2023
Based at our City Campus, this sector-specific fair connects firms with Nottingham Law School’s brilliantly diverse student population at a key time in their career journeys. It is also an opportunity to raise awareness of your non-legal roles (e.g. in HR, marketing, technology and operations) amongst students from other disciplines.
- From: Tuesday 24 January 2023, 5 pm
- To: Tuesday 24 January 2023, 7.30 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
The Nottingham Law School Law Fair invites local, national and global firms of all sizes looking to promote their industry placement vacancies (short-term through to year-long opportunities welcomed) to students across Nottingham Trent University. The event also presents an excellent opportunity to connect with recent and upcoming graduates who are looking to take the next step on their career journeys.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Increase your brand visibility and showcase your values to a wider audience.
- Reduce your recruitment costs of untargeted general advertising.
- Create a talent pipeline to increase the number of applications from the candidates who are qualified for the roles you need to fill.
Here at NTU, we believe in success for all and value the time and expertise that employers bring to our students' development, therefore there is no charge associated with our recruitment events.
To register your interest in the Nottingham Law School Law Fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org