BA (Hons) Primary Education Interview - 8 February 2023
This event is for applicants who have been invited to an interview for BA (Hons) Primary Education at Nottingham Trent University.
- From: Wednesday 8 February 2023, 9.45 am
- To: Wednesday 8 February 2023, 4 pm
- Location: Ada Byron King Room 005, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Thursday 2 February 2023, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This BA (Hons) Primary Education interview day is to be conducted face to face on Clifton Campus.
09:45 - Arrival and check in followed by optional campus tour with Student Ambassadors
10:15 - Welcome and introductory talk from the Admissions Tutor and Student Ambassadors
11:00 - English Task for applicants
11:45 - 12:00 - Break for lunch, which may be purchased if desired from the Pavillon Building
13:00 - Applicants assemble for group presentations
13:45 onwards - Individual interviews lasting approximately 20 minutes
15:00 - 16:00 - Earliest finish time for the day
Vehicle Registration is required for Free parking on Clifton campus. Spaces are limited so cannot be guaranteed, wherever possible please use public transport to get to the campus.
If you require a parking space, please send your vehicle registration number to BAPrimaryRecruitment@ntu.ac.uk
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK,
The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway. Please do not take the first left turn onto campus, continue up the A453 and take the 2nd entrance at the main gate just before the lights.
- the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side, there is a filter lane to turn into campus at the lights.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? You can now use your Debit Card to pay for your travel on the bus.
(Outside of term time) Please use bus service Navy Line no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (In term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website