National Apprenticeship Week: Online discovery event for employers
Interested in learning more about NTU apprenticeships? Join us for this 90 minute lunchtime online event to discover our course offering, speak to our course leaders, hear from existing employers and apprentices and much more.
- From: Wednesday 8 February 2023, 12 pm
- To: Wednesday 8 February 2023, 1.30 pm
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 8 February 2023, 11.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This online lunchtime event is designed to help employers thinking about taking on an apprentice to find out more information about NTU apprenticeships. We will be outlining why you should choose us as your training provider, highlighting the benefits of an apprenticeship and providing guidance on sector-specific courses.
There will be the opportunity to ask questions relating to individual courses in breakout rooms, before the session concludes with an interactive panel discussion, featuring current NTU apprentice students, employers and members of our apprenticeship team.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Spotlight on NTU Apprenticeships: An introduction to apprenticeships at NTU focusing on why you should choose us as training provider, our courses, facilities and more.
- Breakout Room 1: Providing you with the opportunity to learn more about an apprenticeship course relevant to your industry area of choice, you will be able to ask questions and find out more from course leaders and members of the apprenticeships team.
- Breakout Room 2: A further opportunity to learn more about an apprenticeship course relevant to your industry area of choice. You will be able to ask questions and find out more from course leaders and members of the apprenticeships team.
- Panel discussion / Q&A: Chaired by Andy King, Apprenticeship Manager, NTU, the panel will consist of current apprenticeship employers, a current apprentice and apprentice provider.
|12.00 pm - 12.05 pm||Welcome and Introduction to NTU|
12.05.pm - 12.25 pm
Spotlight on Apprenticeships
|12.25 pm - 12.45 pm|
Breakout Session 1 - Find out about a specific Apprenticeship with the course team:
Select from the following breakout rooms:
|12.45 pm - 12.50 pm||Break|
|12.50 pm - 13.10 pm||Breakout Session 2 - Find out about a specific Apprenticeship with the course team|
|13.10 pm- 13.30 pm|
Reserve your place at the NTU National Apprenticeship Week: Discovery event for employers by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to welcoming you.