Free Lunchtime Walkthrough - Cedar Lewisohn exhibition
Join Bonington Gallery's Assistant Curator, Joshua Lockwood-Moran, for this hour-long gallery tour of our latest exhibition – Cedar Lewisohn: Patois Banton
- When: Wednesday 1 March 2023, 1 pm
- Location: Bonington Gallery, Bonington Building, Dryden Street, Nottingham, NG1 4GG
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 1 March 2023, 1.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Free and open to all, gain a unique insight into this exhibition and Cedar Lewisohn's work. Josh will introduce Lewisohn's artistic practice and the broad array of artwork on show, including a rare opportunity to peek inside several of the large-scale book-works displayed altogether for the first time.
Book your free place
Spaces are limited, and booking is required. Meet in Bonington Foyer (outside the doors to the Gallery) at 12.55 pm for a prompt start.
Book now for Wednesday 1 March, 1 – 2 pm
Student and Staff free VIP Membership
Get exclusive access to ticket offers, discounts and Curated & Created event announcements with our free VIP Membership for NTU/Confetti students and staff.
- Sign up for Curated & Created’s NTU student VIP membership
- Sign up for Curated & Created’s NTU staff VIP membership
Curated & Created – sign up to our mailing list
This event is part of Curated & Created, NTU’s arts programme – sign up to our public mailing list to hear about our events and offers.