Menopause Cafe - Brackenhurst
An informal gathering to allow female colleagues to share their experiences of the menopause in a safe and supportive environment.
- From: Thursday 23 March 2023, 1 pm
- To: Thursday 23 March 2023, 2 pm
- Location: LYT108B, Lyth Building, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, NG25 0QF
- Booking deadline: Thursday 23 March 2023, 1.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
As part of the programme of events for International Women’s Day, we are delighted to invite female colleagues to a menopause café at the scale-up classroom on the Brackenhurst Campus. This event is co-hosted by the Women’s Staff Network and NTU Occupational Safety and Health Team, kindly initiated by our female colleagues based at Brackenhurst.
If you are unable to attend but would like us to pose and reply to any questions, we can facilitate that as well. Places are limited on a first come first served basis. For an informal chat, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org