NTU Women's Staff Network - What's it all About?!
NTU Women's Staff Network - what's it all about?
- From: Wednesday 8 March 2023, 12 pm
- To: Wednesday 8 March 2023, 12.45 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Want to find out more about what the Women's Staff Network has to offer? Join us for this informal session to hear about our objectives, events, and opportunities. Our Women’s Staff Network was created by a group of like-minded women. It's underpinned by our shared passion for gender equality. We created the Women's Staff Network at NTU to:
- raise the profile of women at NTU
- empower women
- create a supportive, aspirational, and motivational space for women at NTU.
The network meets once a term over a lunchtime period. These meetings allow members to:
- offer advice on issues that some may have faced
- collaborate on ideas to raise awareness
- share experiences.
We always look forward to welcoming new and current members. We have an active MS Teams channel, which you can join via the link below: Women's Staff Network (ntu.ac.uk) and we currently have vacancies on our Steering Group if you’d like a time-friendly, development opportunity in a safe and supportive environment. Email NTUWomen@ntu.ac.uk to request a link join this online virtual event and find out more!