Will Todd's Passion Music
The award-winning Nottingham Trent University Chamber Choir return to the Southwell Minster to perform Will Todd’s Passion Music – an exhilarating fusion of jazz and choral music.
- When: Saturday 18 March 2023, 7.30 pm
- Location: Southwell Minster, Church Street, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0HD
- Cost: £20 (standard front), £16 (standard rear), £5 under 16s and NTU / Confetti students
- Booking deadline: Saturday 18 March 2023, 7.30 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Join the award-winning Nottingham Trent University Chamber Choir for this performance of Will Todd’s Passion Music – an exhilarating fusion of jazz and choral music – in one of Nottinghamshire’s most spectacular venues. Accompanied by a jazz ensemble, this concert will also feature a guest female gospel soloist.
Conductor: Matthew Hopkins
Tickets: £20 (front) / £16 (rear) standard, £5 under 16s and NTU/Confetti students (any seat)
Doors: 7 pm
Performance: 7.30 pm
Running time: Approximately 60 minutes with no interval
Age guidance: 14+
£5 tickets available for NTU/Confetti students – purchase as normal online, proof of ID required on the door.
10% discount for NTU/Confetti staff. Visit our MyHub colleague offers page to find out more.
10% discount for NTU Music Ensemble members. Email the NTU Music team to find out more.
10% discount for NTU Alumni. Email the Alumni Relations team to find out more.
Student and Staff free VIP Membership
Get exclusive access to ticket offers, discounts and Curated & Created event announcements with our free VIP Membership for NTU/Confetti students and staff.
- Sign up for Curated & Created’s NTU student VIP membership
- Sign up for Curated & Created’s NTU staff VIP membership
Curated & Created – sign up to our mailing list
This event is part of Curated & Created, NTU’s arts programme – sign up to our public mailing list to hear about our events and offers.
There are a number of car parks in Southwell town centre, most of which are within close walking distance of the Minster.
- Church Street car park (85 spaces), directly opposite the Minster: Church Street, Southwell, NG25 0HW
- Kings Court car park (20 spaces), accessed from The Ropewalk and situated just behind Southwell Library: Kings Court, Southwell, NG25 0EJ
For full information take a look at the information on the Visit Southwell website.
There is also limited on-street parking on Church Street.