Neue Grafik Ensemble
Hybrid of jazz, house and hip hop, all with unique geographical flavors of African ethnicity, Parisian roots and a love for London sounds like broken beat & grime.
- When: Friday 28 April 2023, 7 pm
- Location: Metronome, Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, NG1 1AP
- Cost: General admission £11 + booking fee, Students £5 + booking fee
- Booking deadline: Friday 28 April 2023, 7.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Student and Staff free VIP Membership
Get exclusive access to ticket offers, discounts and Curated & Created event announcements with our free VIP Membership for NTU/Confetti students and staff.
- Sign up for Curated & Created’s NTU student VIP membership
- Sign up for Curated & Created’s NTU staff VIP membership
Curated & Created – sign up to our mailing list
This event is part of Curated & Created, NTU’s arts programme – sign up to our public mailing list to hear about our events and offers.
The nearest car park is just behind Metronome, on Brook Street. The sat nav postcode is: NG1 1EA (view on Google maps here), you’re looking out for the Nottingham Arena (Brook St) car park, open 24/7.
The nearest tram stop is at the Lace Market, a 5 – 10 minute walk from the venue. Nottingham has Park & Ride car parks situated just outside the city, with a regular tram service running throughout the week. Go to thetram.net to plan your journey.
For buses take your pick! Visit the Nottingham City Transport website to plan your route. Numerous services stop just outside the venue.
Nottingham Station is the nearest train station and a short taxi ride, or 20 – 25 minute walk, from Metronome. You’ll find plenty of taxis outside the station, or use your Uber app.