PG Diploma and MSc Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership: Insights and Networking Event
Angela Jones-Evans, recent PG Dip alumni currently studying the MSc, will share her research into applications of process mapping in academic library environments.
David Meech Mazumdar, also a recent PG Dip alumni and currently studying the MSc, will explore how professional services roles are shaping the modern university.
Dr Hulya Oztel, course leader, will present the PG Dip and MSc programme and outline how current and past alumni are able to raise their profiles within their institutions and across the sector through dissemination opportunities supported by the course.
- From: Thursday 20 April 2023, 12 pm
- To: Thursday 20 April 2023, 2 pm
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 19 April 2023, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Have you completed the PG Certificate in Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership?
Ready to take that next step and enhance your HE career with the PG Diploma? If you are looking to enhance your leadership and management skills, the Diploma will enable you to enhance change, people and strategic management within the context of your own practice.
Take the opportunity to find out more about the Postgraduate Diploma and MSc Higher Education Administration, Management and Leadership courses from our expert academic team and some of our course alumni who will share with you their journey on the course.
Induction for the next PG Diploma will be on the 16th of May 2023 (online) and delivery will start with a three-day block of face-to-face teaching from the 23rd to the 25th of May 2023.
Further information, visit our website: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/course/nottingham-business-school/pr/pgdip-in-higher-education-administration-management-and-leadership
Informal inquiries should be directed to Martha Beresford course administrator (email@example.com) and Dr Hulya Oztel course leader (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Professional services roles within the modern university. David Meech Mazumdar (Department Manager, Strategic Planning and Development in the Department of Management, London School of Economics and Political Science)
- Process mapping in an academic library environment. Angela Evans-Jones (College Team Leader in the University Library Service, Cardiff University)
- Introduction to the PG Dip and MSc programme. Dr Hulya Oztel (Course Leader, Nottingham Trent University)
- Open discussion and experience sharing with Course alumni:
- Rationale for progressing onto the PG Dip and MSc
- Career contributions of the programme
- Lessons learnt and key tips to potential candidates