Scrolling to Succeed - a workshop with NTU's Social Media team
How to apply your social media knowledge to a business
Switch your mindset and how you currently use social media into a business mindset. This session will provide top tips on leveraging the power of social media to build and grow your business.
- From: Monday 22 May 2023, 3.05 pm
- To: Monday 22 May 2023, 3.35 pm
- Location: Dryden Enterprise Centre, Dryden Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 4FQ
- Booking deadline: Friday 19 May 2023, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Learn how to breakthrough the noise of social media.
In their 2023 report, Sprout Social found the time internet users spend on social media is now higher than ever – an average of 151 minute per day.
The great news is that you’re very likely to find your audience on social media, but how do you get in front of them and stop them scrolling?
Katy Law, Social Media Officer at NTU, will share her top tips on how to apply your social media knowledge to get your business in front of the right customers.
In this session, you will learn:
- The key ingredients to cook up a storm on social media with a comprehensive social strategy
- How to use the right TikTok trends to promote your business
- How to get your content in front of your target audience
- Bulk content and how to use it to manage your time
Check out our other opportunities for Love Enterprise 2023
About Katy Law, Social Media Officer at Nottingham Trent University
Katy graduated from NTU in 2019 with a BA (Hons) degree in Fashion Management. After being employed on the Graduate Development Programme, Katy started her current role as Social Media Officer in the award-winning Social Media team at Nottingham Trent University.
As well as being experienced in digital advertising, Google Analytics, PR, organic and paid social media marketing, Katy has recently been awarded a Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
There is no onsite parking at the Dryden Enterprise Centre, and we encourage, wherever possible, that people access the building by walking, cycling, or using public transport.
The DEC is within Nottingham Trent University’s city campus.
We’re adjacent to the Dryden Centre and opposite the Bonington Gallery. Our location is highlighted by the NTU Enterprise pin. Map courtesy of Google.
If you’re using SatNav or Google Maps use the postcode NG1 4FQ to help find us.