Five ways to make the most of NTU Sport this year
With so much on offer here at NTU Sport we have something for everyone to get involved with!
1. Volunteer - If you want to get involved in sport without playing it, then why not get involved in Sports volunteering with NTU Sport? Current opportunities to get involved include sports coaching in schools, media volunteering, and leading play for fun sessions. Volunteering with NTU Sport is a fantastic way for you to boost your CV and have fun at the same time. Whether you would prefer to volunteer in a school or gain experience as a performance analyst with one of NTUs sports teams there is something for everyone. Find out more about sport volunteering.
2. Join a club - Here at NTU we have over 60 amazing sports clubs for students to get involved with, and there is something on offer for every level of experience and ability. Our sports clubs range from football and tennis to pole dancing, cycling and surf. Joining a sports club is a great way for you to learn a new sport, keep fit and make new friends. Find out more about joining a club.
3. Intramural - Want to play sport with a group of friends, course mates or anything in between? Intramural is for you! All you need is a group of people who are all interested in the same sport and you can play in one of the many leagues we have on offer including;
-Football (11-a-side, 6-a-side, 5-a-side)
There is also one off Intramural events including UV volleyball, Futsal World Cup and much more! You can read what Conor had to say about his experience of Intramural football here. To find out more about Intramural click here.
4. Play for fun - With Play for Fun you get to choose from any of the amazing opportunities on offer that provide a great alternative to just going to the gym. Play for fun allows you to try something new, get back into a sport you love, make new friends and most importantly of all, have fun! Find out more about Play for Fun.
5. Join the gym - Get active at one of our two state of the art gyms. One at City campus and one at Clifton campus. Both facilities have had upgrades and refurbishments in 2018 and are equipped with the best equipment to ensure you reach your fitness goals. You can get an NTU Active Peak membership right now for only £110 for the whole year, or just £13.99 per month! To join click here.
(Bonus) With an NTU gym membership you get access to all of our incredible facilities. You’ll be able to book slots to use a court at our brand new tennis centre, sports halls, squash courts or 3G to have some fun with mates and all for no extra cost as it is included in your membership!