As a Fairtrade University, Nottingham Trent University is once again raising awareness and celebrating our commitment to Fairtrade during Fairtrade Fortnight.
Fairtrade Fortnight is back! 22 February until 7 March 2021
As part of our ongoing commitment to being a Fairtrade University, NTU will once again be hosting events to raise awareness of Fairtrade and the importance of paying producers and suppliers fairly for their goods.
Check out the poster below for details of the activities happening throughout the week.
- To kick off Fairtrade Fortnight, check out Green Rewards - Watch, Read, Change, and Quiz about FairTrade to earn Green Points for your actions.
- Join us for a FairTrade and Climate Crisis Workshop which focuses on the climate crisis and its impact upon agricultural practices in cocoa and coffee-growing regions.
- Take part in the Climate, FairTrade and You virtual festival throughout Fairtrade Fortnight to find out why winning a fairer deal for farmers and workers is critical in tackling the climate crisis.
- Share your vision of the world you want - Submit your artwork, poem, prose or film for a chance for your work to be exhibited in the online Youth Exhibition at the 'Choose the world you want' festival.
- We want to hear your thoughts about Fairtrade: take the Fairtrade survey by 7th March for your chance to be entered into our Fairtrade prize draw!
- Find out more about NTU’s commitment to Fairtrade or learn more about the Fairtrade Foundation
Still need help?
+44 (0)115 941 8418