Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Awards 2020
After another exceptional year of providing higher and degree apprenticeships at NTU, we invite employers and apprentices alike to our annual event, celebrating the past years achievements and successes.
Nottingham Trent University continues to follow Government and Public Health England advice with regards to coronavirus. As such all large university events have been cancelled or postponed. This includes the Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Awards which have been postponed until May 5 2021. Please continue to submit applications for the awards, details of which can be found below. We will continue to update this page with details on the ceremony in the future so please ensure you check back regularly.
The Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Awards aim to celebrate the many excellent apprentices and employers who have engaged with NTU's apprenticeship programme over the course of the year.
Nominations are now being taken for each category on offer;
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Public Services
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Food, Manufacturing and Service Industries
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Financial, Legal and Business Services
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Health, Education and Care
- Apprentice of the Year
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (250+ employees)
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (1 - 249 employees)
Deadlines for nominations will be announced at a closer time to the ceremony, with shortlisted applicants being contacted by the NTU Apprenticeship Team prior to the awards.
You can see a full list of our 2019 winners here.
You can now apply to be considered for a Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Award. We ask that nominations are submitted by employers on behalf of either an individual apprentice they wish to nominate, or on behalf of the business.
See below a link to download the application forms for both the employer and apprentice categories:
Once completed please submit your entry to ApprenticeshipAwards@ntu.ac.uk