Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Awards 2020
After another exceptional year of providing higher and degree apprenticeships at NTU, we invite employers and apprentices alike to our annual event, celebrating the past years achievements and successes.
Taking place on 6 May 2020, the Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Awards aim to celebrate the many excellent apprentices and employers who have engaged with NTU's apprenticeship programme over the course of the year.
Nominations are now being taken for each category on offer;
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Public Services
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Manufacturing and Service Industries
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Financial and Business Services
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year, Health, Education and Care
- Apprentice of the Year
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (250+ employees)
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (1 - 249 employees)
Deadlines for nominations are Friday 6 March 2020 with shortlisted applicants being contacted by the NTU Apprenticeship Team prior to the awards.
You can see a full list of our 2019 winners here.
You can now apply to be considered for a Nottingham Trent University Apprenticeship Award 2020. We ask that nominations are submitted by employers on behalf of either an individual apprentice they wish to nominate, or on behalf of the business.
See below a link to download the application forms for both the employer and apprentice categories:
Once completed please submit your entry to ApprenticeshipAwards@ntu.ac.uk by Friday 6 March 2020.