Graduation day checklist
Your Graduation day checklist - what you need to do on the day.
On your Graduation day you will need to...
- Arrive on City Campus one hour and thirty minutes before your ceremony start time
- Register your attendance and collect your tickets and programme from the Newton building
- Collect your gown
- Have your photographs taken by Success Photography in the Arkwright building
- Collect or purchase any merchandise
- Make your way over to University Hall forty minutes before the start time of your ceremony
- Ensure you and your guests take their seats in University Hall or the live-streaming venue at least 20 minutes before the ceremony starts. Doors close 15 minutes before the ceremony starts
- Make your way over to the Newton building after the ceremony, along with your guests, in order to enjoy refreshments which will be served for an hour
- Drop off your gown in the Newton building before you depart