Graduation day itinerary
Key timings for your day.
- Further information about travel and parking arrangements will be revealed nearer to the time. Please continue to check this page and your emails for more updates.
- Arrive on Clifton Campus one hour and thirty minutes before your ceremony start time.
- Register your attendance and collect your gown in the Pavilion building.
- Have your photographs taken by Marston Photography in the Teaching and Learning building - also available after your ceremony.
- Make your way over to Ceremonial Hall one hour before the start time of your Graduation. Ensure you and your guests take your seats in Ceremonial Hall 20 minutes before Graduation starts. Doors close 20 minutes before the Graduation starts - latecomers will not be admitted.
- Head over to the Celebration Marquee, situated on the Lee Westwood Sports Centre football pitch, after the Graduation, along with your guests, to enjoy post-Graduation refreshments which will be served for approximately one hour.
- If you did not have time for photographs before your Graduation, photography will still be available in the Teaching and Learning building for one hour after your Graduation. We recommend you enjoy your post-Graduation refreshments before going to have your photographs taken.
- Drop off your gown at the gown return point before you depart. We ask that graduates and guests plan to depart the campus by the times given in the table above, so that we are able to accommodate those entering the campus for the next Graduation of the day.
|Ceremony start time||Welcome Desk for your Graduation opens|
Gown collection available
|Ceremonial Hall doors open||Ceremonial Hall doors close||Post-Graduation refreshments served|
|Gown return closes|
Graduates and guests depart
|10 am||8.30 am – 9.30 am||9 am||9.40 am||11.20 am – 12.15 pm||12.30 pm|
|1 pm||11.30 am – 12.30 pm||12 pm||12.40 pm||2.20 pm – 3.15 pm||3.30 pm|
|4 pm||2.30 pm – 3.30 pm||3 pm||3.40 pm||5.20 pm – 6.15 pm||6.30 pm|