Graduation day checklist
Your graduation day checklist - what you need to do on the day.
On your graduation day you will need to...
- Arrive on City Campus one hour and thirty minutes before your ceremony start time.
- Register your attendance and collect your tickets and programme from the Newton building.
- Collect your gown from Arkwright 006.
- Have your photographs taken by Success Photography in Arkwright 011.
- Collect or purchase any merchandise in the Newton building.
- Make your way over to University Hall 40 minutes before the start time of your ceremony.
- Ensure you and your guests take their seats in University Hall or the live-streaming venue at least 20 minutes before the ceremony starts. Doors close 15 minutes before the ceremony starts. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Head over to the Newton building after the ceremony, along with your guests, in order to enjoy post-ceremony refreshments which will be served for an hour.
- If you did not have time for photographs before your ceremony, photography will still be available in Arkwright 011. We recommend you enjoy your post-ceremony refreshments before going to have your photographs taken.
- Drop off your gown in the Newton building before you depart, before 6 pm.
GraduationWatch ceremonies online Prepare for Graduation Graduation day
Graduation dates for winter 2019 Graduation dates for 2020 Arrival and ticket desk information Dress code During the ceremony Map of the campus Graduation day checklist Watch ceremonies onlineAfter Graduation Graduation deadlines Graduation dates