Registration and Eligibility
Registration for the December 2019 ceremonies will be open from 1 October to 31 October 2019.
How to register
To register for graduation please log in to the registration portal where you can:
- register if you are attending or not attending
- select up to two free guest tickets
- confirm your details and any special requirements
We are unable to accept any late registration requests after the deadline of Thursday 31 October 2019.
If you cannot attend your ceremony due to extenuating circumstances, you must inform us by Friday 1 November 2019. Each request is assessed on a case by case basis and is not guaranteed.
Students are invited to attend one graduation ceremony only and you will be eligible to attend if you successfully complete your course before Friday 1 November 2019.
You must register ahead of receiving your results. However once results are known, you are not eligible to attend the graduation ceremony if:
- you have been unsuccessful in your assessments
- you have an academic appeal or reconsideration request in progress or are subject to an investigation for academic misconduct (you may be invited to a later ceremony once the situation is resolved)
- you are in debt to the University for unpaid tuition fees
Students with outstanding debt to NTU
Students with outstanding debts for unpaid tuition fees will not be eligible to attend their designated ceremony unless payment has been made in full by Friday 1 November 2019. Where a student cannot make full payment by the given date, the University may defer conferment of the award to a later date and will assess any request to defer graduation on an individual basis.
Please contact Credit Control regarding outstanding payments on +44 (0)115 848 8707
We still need you to tell us through the registration portal if you are not attending graduation and update your contact details. At the end of January, we will post your graduation certificate to you and therefore need to know where to post it.