Take part in Nottingham Business School's Thinkubator Challenge 2019. Work with fellow students and lecturers to solve real business challenges, plus network with businesses and experience creative teamwork.
Thinkubator Challenge® will return on Wednesday 13 November 2019 for its seventh year, a real highlight in the NBS calendar!
Student registration details for 2019 coming soon.
Information for Students
Why should I take part?
- Thinkubator Challenge® is a great way to apply your learning to real-life business problems, developing your consultancy skills as well as providing free, personalised expertise to businesses.
- The event lets you experience what it's like to work as part of a creative team, to a tight deadline.
- You will receive a Certificate of Participation and a T-shirt.
- If you are an undergraduate student, it is worth up to three Leadership and Employability personal development hours.
What is expected of me?
- You will need to apply your business brain and previous learning to help solve the challenges. You will be required to work with others, so a professional working attitude is essential.
- There will be receptions before and after the Challenge Hubs that will give you chance to network with businesses, academics, and fellow students. Attendance is optional, but encouraged.
Who can take part?
Thinkubator Challenge® is open to NBS final year undergraduates, and professional and doctoral students.
How do I register?
Student registration details for 2019 coming soon. Keep checking back for further information.
Got a question?