Thinkubator Competition T&Cs
Thinkubator Challenge Competition Terms and Conditions
The closing date for the Thinkubator Photo competition is midnight, Wednesday 20 November 2019.
- This competition is open to Nottingham Business School students and Law with Business students only.
- All information about how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and by entering the competition you agree to abide by these rules.
- Entries should tag the Nottingham Business School Facebook page, @NBS_NTU Twitter account or @NBS_NTU Instagram account, all using the hashtag #thinkubator.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Academics cannot post pictures on your behalf and will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and the prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted the photo only. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of any subjects in the photograph and do not infringe the copyright of any third party.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Nottingham Trent University to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media accounts or other media and /or in any promotional material connected to the Thinkubator event.
- Multiple entries are acceptable. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibilities can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning entries will be notified on Monday 25 November 2019.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Exact prizes depend on availability, are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives are available
- The winner may be required to take part in Nottingham Trent University publicity about the competition.