Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- 100 different teaching spaces now have the equipment needed to record your lectures. Look out for 'My Media Files' on NOW.
- NOW has been updated to respond to the size of your screen to improve your mobile device experience.
- A new study area is available in the Newton Gallery. It has 112 study spaces, 36 PCs, 12 iMacs and 36 laptops for loan. (This improvement was championed by NTSU following feedback from Academic Representatives.)
- We've introduced an online Academic Appeals portal to make it easier to submit paperwork. We've also refreshed the regulations to make them easier to understand.
- We've developed the Student Dashboard to make it even easier for students and tutors to use.
- We continue to involve students in the process of approving new courses across NTU. This means that the perspectives and experiences of current students at NTU will help inform and influence the design of courses for our future students.
- A video to support your understanding of representation at NTU is included in all course inductions. (This improvement was championed by NTSU following feedback from Academic Representatives.)
- NTSU has secured a named champion within each School to improve academic representation. It also improved the role profile and training for Academic Representatives (77% of courses had Academic Representatives in 2016/17).
- Of the service cases NTSU’s Information & Advice Service dealt with, 38% were helping students with Academic related issues.
- To support you during exam periods, NTSU has developed campaigns and training including Stamp Out Stress and a Wellbeing Fair.