Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- 100 different teaching spaces now have the equipment needed to record your lectures. Look out for 'My Media Files' on NOW.
- A new study area is available in the Newton Gallery. It has 112 study spaces, 36 PCs, 12 iMacs and 36 laptops for loan. (This improvement was championed by NTSU following feedback from Academic Representatives.)
- We've developed the Student Dashboard to make it even easier for students and tutors to use.
- NTSU has secured a named champion within each School to improve academic representation. It also improved the role profile and training for Academic Representatives (77% of courses had Academic Representatives in 2016/17).
- To support you during exam periods, NTSU has developed campaigns and training including Stamp Out Stress and a Wellbeing Fair.