Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made to your accommodation as a result of your feedback.
- To help you to identify our Halls Residence Assistants, they now wear pink hoodies. Their photos are also up at your halls so you know what they look like.
- We've created a ‘Residence Life’ programme with a calendar of different events taking place across the halls, including pumpkin carving, flat decorating competitions and our Halls Take Over Tuesdays. All calendars are up in your halls kitchens, communal areas and promoted through our social media channels.
- NTU has launched its own letting agency called Trent Lets to help you find somewhere to live after first year.
- Our Brackenhurst laundry facilities have been completely rebuilt, and we have new card-operated machines.
- We’ve opened new laundry facilities and doubled the number of washing and drying machines available at our Gill Street North halls of residence.
- Our website now has larger photos of our halls, and the videos and 360° photos are integrated into the page. We've also embedded maps to make it easier for students to find out about their halls.
- We've started a 'flexible accommodation' trial in our Sandby residence to provide more options for students on part year exchange courses.