Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made on your campus as a result of your feedback.
- We’ve created a new indoor tennis centre at Clifton Campus, built to British Tennis specification.
- Clifton Library is now open 24/7 during all three terms.
- The Plaza at Clifton Campus provides a central outdoor area with large open spaces, greenery, seating areas and Wi-Fi.
- We've published building opening times on the NTU website.
- We worked with NCT to increase the frequency of buses to Clifton Campus during peak times to every six minutes.
- We've installed new, clearer outdoor signage to help you make better use of all the facilities in the different buildings.
- We've created an outdoor classroom at Clifton Campus to provide a fantastic new sensory learning space. This beautiful garden features apple trees, wildflowers and climbing honeysuckle. NTU courses utilising the space include Sports Science, Environmental Science, Global Studies, Primary Education and the Sustainability in Practice Certificate.
- We've built an Interdisciplinary STEM Teaching and Engagement Centre (ISTEC) at Clifton Campus. It's home to laboratories for Bioscience, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Sport Science and Engineering.