Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- We have established our Creative Industries Expo by working with students to promote the event, which was attended by more than 700 students in 2018
- NTU’s JobShop now includes hundreds of roles for students at NTU
- Sharpen your interview technique at our new interview coaching sessions, and why not try our video interview simulator
- We now provide more free practice employer and psychometric tests, as well as support with Assessment Centre interviews
- We provide more Steps To Success Recruiter Insights and CV/Cover Letter practical workshop sessions (available every term).
- We have developed dedicated online and personal advice services for international students looking to work in the UK during and after their studies and for working in their home and other countries
- We explain what LinkedIn is and how to maximise your profile as part of our regular Using LinkedIn practical workshops.
- We now provide a tailored talent match and personal coach service for our recent graduates that provides valuable experience and entry into the labour market.
- We created videos of Acceler8 students telling their stories as a way of providing more personalised information about what NTU’s Acceler8 Employability Award is and how it works.
- We moved the Clifton Jobs Fair into the Sports Hall to enable more employers to attend, covering a broader range of opportunities and giving more room to explore.