Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- Visit Employability Online to find all of our online services, advisors, event links, opportunities, videos and support resources on one, easy-to-use site.
- We source and promote hundreds of paid part-time jobs on NTU’s JobShop.
- We've doubled the number of employers at our recruitment fairs and increased the variety of industries represented. We now also now offer the Recruiter Insights Live series with high profile recruiting employers.
- We work with employers and departments at NTU to provide over a hundred paid roles for our recent graduates to experience working on real, live projects. These enable students to make valuable industry contacts, develop their skills and they act as valuable stepping stone into the labour market.
- In 2017 NTSU organised a Dragon’s Den panel for student entrepreneurs to pitch business ideas with the opportunity to receive investment capital.