Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- We’ve made more funding available for travel scholarships
- A new online system was introduced on our Study Abroad pages to make it easier to search for and apply for study abroad opportunities
- We developed a more informative Study Abroad website about the support available for students before and during their time abroad
- A new “Student Exchange Buddy” position was created for students who have returned from their time abroad to offer more support, first-hand experiences and advice to NTU students who are planning to study abroad
- We introduced a larger variety of events and games at the Global Lounges
- The University is conducting a trial into supporting students from around the world who need a local guarantor to secure accommodation