Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- By the start of Term Two, 100 different teaching spaces will have the equipment needed to record your lectures. Look out for 'My Media Files' on NOW.
- We've introduced mobile printing so you can print from your mobile device.
- We give every student a MS Office 365 account, which includes MS Office, for free.
- Last year we launched our MyNTU app, providing quick and easy access to all things NTU.
- You can now use your course-related software on your own device while on Campus - when using MS Windows.
- Over the summer we replaced 839 computers.
- We've installed 390 desktops in taught IT rooms to make it easier for you to access a computer.
- To make it easier to access your files, you'll now find your personal MS OneDrive mapped as drive A: on NTU's PCs.