Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- More green space for you to relax and study has been created on our City site on Shakespeare Street and on the roof of our Boots Library.
- Our Enviroment Team work closely with NTSU to provide lots of activities and volunteering opportunities for you to get involved in, including: Foodshare, Green Leaders, Green Week and Fairtrade Fortnight.
- To make it easier for you to cycle to university, we now have a cycle hub at the back of the City SU, complete with secure bike parking and a bike workshop. You can hire a bike for just £35 pounds per year, or get your own bike repaired by our experienced bike technicians.
- To help you recycle your leftover food, you can now find food waste bins in all our Taste catering outlets.
- We've worked with NCT to increase the frequency of buses to our Clifton Campus to every six minutes during peak times.
- We've published our building opening times on the NTU website, so you can easily find out when your buildings are available.
- We recently created an outdoor classroom at Clifton Campus, to provide you with a new sensory learning space. This beautiful garden features apple trees, wildflowers and climbing honeysuckle.
- A honey bee hive has been placed on the roof of our Chaucer Building on the City Campus.