Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- Our Enviroment Team work closely with NTSU to provide lots of activities and volunteering opportunities for you to get involved in, including: Foodshare, Green Leaders, Green Week and Fairtrade Fortnight.
- To make it easier for you to cycle to university, we now have a cycle hub at the back of the City SU, complete with secure bike parking and a bike workshop.
- To help you recycle your leftover food, you can now find food waste bins in all our Taste catering outlets.
- We've created an outdoor classroom at Clifton Campus, to provide you with a new sensory learning space.
- A honey bee hive has been placed on the roof of our Chaucer Building on the City Campus.