- We’ve installed 36 student lockers in the Boots library reception area
- We’ve introduced Interactive Library Maps – so you can easily find the books you need.
- We’ve improved accessibility to online library services via the MyNTU app so you can now access and manage your NTU Library account from any device, anywhere
- We’ve created more study spaces and IT on the City Campus
- We’ve added 7 new spaces with PCs at Brackenhurst plus increased the numbers of flexible soft seating.
- We’ve introduced Skype appointments for access to academic skills support for when you’re away from the library
- We now offer Student mentor appointments till 6pm
- We have increased the number of 1-2-1 appointments and workshops
- Charging points for personal devices have been introduced in Boots Library
Still need help?
+44 (0)115 941 8418