- We developed discreet wristbands for new students who might want staff, Residence Assistants and Fresher Reps to know that they might need a check-in and bit of additional support as they settle in at NTU
- We’ve made more slots available so students can be seen sooner for wellbeing assessments
- We recruited a placement student who developed some recipes helping students to eat well on a student budget. We also rolled out some recipe cards and had a nutritionist on campus who ran some informative workshops
- We’ve introduced more twilight sessions for various services between 4 – 7 pm over a number of days a week to avoid clashes with lectures and seminars
- We now offer drop-in sessions for international students to ask visa related questions
Still need help?
+44 (0)115 941 8418