Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- We've hired more counsellors so you don't have to wait as long for an appointment.
- Counselling support sessions are now available from 4 pm - 7 pm.
- We've set up workshops to assess students for dyslexia in year one. We've also introduced workshops open to all students to go through the assessment process and the support available, providing clear step by step guidelines about the process.
- To raise awareness of mental health, we've brought in the Recovery College to facilitate peer to peer workshops.
- We've introduced SilverCloud to provide more well-being self-help support.
- As well as pre-bookable appointments, drop-in sessions are now run in the Student Services Centre and within academic schools.
- Postgraduate payment dates have been amended so you can pay for your course when you've received your loan. (This change was championed by Nottingham Trent Students’ Union, following feedback from student academic representatives.)
- We now have dedicated Student Support Centre Customer Adviser at Brackenhurst Library.
- We now monitor our Services Centre queues during busy periods, so you have to wait no longer than seven minutes in normal circumstances.
- We've installed new prominent signage outside our Student Services Centre at City Campus to help you find us.
- We have new seating in the City Campus Support Centre, including new sofas for your comfort and privacy.