Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- We've hired more counsellors so you don't have to wait as long for an appointment. Plus, sessions are now also available from 4 pm - 7 pm.
- We've set up workshops to assess for dyslexia in year one. We've also introduced workshops to go through the assessment process and the support available.
- To raise awareness of mental health, we've brought in the Recovery College to facilitate peer to peer workshops.
- We've introduced SilverCloud to provide more well-being self-help support.
- Postgraduate payment dates have been amended so you can pay for your course when you've received your loan. (This change was championed by Nottingham Trent Students’ Union, following feedback from student academic representatives.)