Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made as a result of your feedback.
- We’ve made society training available online for hard-to-reach students and students with exceptional circumstances to ensure that all committees are trained to lead their societies
- We introduced our first VP Post-graduate Officer to represent postgraduate students on everything from their academic experience to employability
- We’ve created a number of personal development opportunities for students, including the world-renowned Grit Training and a dedicated employability conference
- We have updated our wellbeing guide to provide students with more information on how to look after their wellbeing and what SU support services are available to them
- Plastic straws are no longer in use at NTSU venues in order to cut back on single use plastic and reduce our impact on the environment