Nottingham Law School
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- We have developed a new personal tutor system supported by an eportfolio tool on our LLM Courses
- We have incorporated new techniques to increase interactivity on our postgraduate distance learning courses
- We have added opportunities to interact with staff where this has proved difficult in the past, such as regular coffee mornings
- We've introduced the highly successful mentoring scheme, and enhanced our personal tutorials to give you extra support
- We organise in-house open events and legal activities at the offices of businesses such as Eversheds, Irwin Mitchell, Shoosmiths and Capital One to provide insight into the legal profession
- Our internal and external mooting competitions are judged by high profile practitioners and judges, providing you with an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills. The NLS Mooting Club offers even more opportunities to get involved
- We've added a new Employment Challenge, giving our undergraduate students the chance to work on a challenge set by a professional employer
- We have added opportunities to interact with staff, such as regular coffee mornings.
- Last year we created over 320 student opportunities for pro bono work in our teaching law firm - the Legal Advice Centre, and created a wider variety of projects including opportunities for you to advise business clients on commercial matters.