Nottingham Law School
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- Last year our Legal Advice Centre created around 300 student opportunities for pro bono work.
- We organise in-house open events and legal activities at the offices of businesses such as Eversheds, Irwin Mitchell, Shoosmiths and Capital One to provide insight into the legal profession.
- As part of your course you can now study abroad or do a short work placement. To support this we've increased the number of Erasmus overseas partners, our International Summer Schools are now credit bearing and we are finalising new internship opportunities in the USA.
- Our mooting competitions are judged by high profile practitioners and judges, providing you with an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills. The new NLS Mooting Club offers even more opportunities to get involved.
- Meet more potential employers than ever before at our range of employability events, including our annual Law Careers Fair.
- We offer a 'Law in Practice' module that allows students on many courses to undertake a minimum of ten weeks practical work experience as part of their course.
- We've introduced the highly successful 'law buddy scheme', and enhanced our personal tutorials to give you extra support.
- We hold an annual prize giving ceremony to recognise your success and achievements.
- Our dedicated Law School Reception and Student Enquiry point provides support and can answer any questions you might have.