NTU Doctoral School
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- Inductions now include both a general postgraduate induction with input from various support services, alongside an academic school-specific induction.
- We've created a simpler guide to using the Chaucer building booth booking system, which has been emailed to current postgraduate students.
- We've introduced Tier 4 attendance monitoring sessions to Brackenhurst Campus, so postgraduate students don't need to travel to City or Clifton for the sessions.
- Access to the Doctoral School NOW learning rooms are no longer limited to academic term times.
- Recurring Doctoral School student forum meetings have now been introduced.
- We now have a dedicated careers adviser, and we have also established a careers workshop.
- In association with the academic schools, we now provide three conferences within the University for postgraduate research students.
- A member of the NTU Doctoral School team is now at Brackenhurst Campus at regular timetabled and advertised times.
- We now showcase annual postgraduate research posters at open events held in public spaces in the University.