School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- There is space to relax, eat and meet friends at the Student Lounge in Bramley building and the Farmhouse at the Animal and Equine units.
- Volunteering opportunities at the animal unit are now available daily and are open to all students.
- We now have a dedicated Student Services Centre Customer Adviser based in the Library on a daily basis.
- Work has just begun on the brand new Reception and Environment Centre. As well as being the home to geography, conservation and environment teaching and research, it will feature a refectory, exhibition space, offices, research labs, and a large lecture theatre.
- We now hold a Brackenhurst Jobs Fair for you to speak directly to employers in your chosen sector about placements and graduate roles. All NTU Jobs Fairs (like the Science & Technology Fair) are also open to all students and feature wide-ranging employers and roles.
- We've introduced 52 new spaces for group and individual study at the library, including a new bookable group study room and two new group study booths.
- We extended our summer opening hours in the library to include evenings and Saturday opening.
- Laptops at the library are now available for 24-hour loan.