School of Art & Design
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- The School now fund the cost of degree shows for final year students. (This change was championed by Nottingham Trent Students’ Union, following feedback from student academic representatives.)
- A major investment has been made in new equipment and resources across the School, including photographic kit, digital fabric printer, 3D printers, knit and weave machinery, sewing machines, audio visual equipment, dress stands and new animation hardware and software in line with industry standards.
- Student mentors are now available for support, advice and guidance, or just to help first year students feel more at home when they start study at the School.
- 24 hour access to the Macs in Barnes Wallis will be available during busy times of the academic year. (This change was championed by Nottingham Trent Students’ Union, following feedback from student academic representatives.)
- We've introduced an annual Creative Industries Jobs Fair.
- We've extended our weekend opening dates and streamlined the process to gain access to our buildings.
- We've refurbished and expanded the Bonington cafe and entrance to create a more welcoming and comfortable space for students.