School of Science and Technology
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- Meet science sector employers at our Science and Technology Recruitment Fair, the Women in STEM event and the Brackenhurst Jobs Fair.
- New styles of assessment have been introduced, including assessment by blog, video or poster presentation, and elevator pitches.
- School Student Representatives share their opinions on NTU at committee meetings and TiLT working groups.
- Course tutorials are closely linked with your assessments and we offer one-to-ones and virtual tutorials to make it even easier to stay in touch with your tutor.
- We’ve added more space for research and teaching in the new ISTEC building, with over 200 spaces for chemistry, biology, maths, computing and engineering. New sports research labs are also being built in the CELS building.
- The School of Science and Technology took on 17 graduates in the Graduate Internship Scheme last year.