School of Social Sciences
Your voice has influenced change. Take a look at the improvements we've made in your school as a result of your feedback.
- We’ve provided additional support to help with dissertation preparation and organisation including lectures, workshops and new feedback mechanisms
- We’ve improved contact with personal tutors – ensuring that they are available during office hours, as well as ensuring one-to-one enhanced feedback and personalised support
- We've created more employment opportunities through employability events, working closely with practitioners to ensure course detail is directly related to current practice, and introduced a fourth year tutor for certain courses for students who have graduated
- We’ve made the optional course choices clearer by introducing an ‘options’ taster week, as well as dedicated talks on choices
- We have also expanded the modules on offer