What is Clearing?
Your guide to the Clearing process
The UCAS Clearing scheme matches you with courses at universities and colleges that still have places available.
You are eligible for Clearing if:
- you have not met the conditions of any of your offers (e.g. you do not have the required grades)
- you have applied but not received any offers
- you have declined all your offers
- you haven't yet applied for a course during the 2018-2019 UCAS cycle
- you have missed the UCAS deadline date.
Clearing in three steps
1. Look at the vacancies
2. Give us a call
3. Accept your offer
Stay up to date
Sign up for Clearing updates and alerts and we’ll send you hints and tips on Clearing and our course options. You can also request a priority call from our Admissions Team to discuss your options.
Further information on Clearing
Visit the NTU forum on The Student Room to meet and talk to fellow applicants. If you have any questions about Clearing, your application, or about NTU, our student rep Chris is on-hand to provide the answers.
NTU’s UCAS institution code name is NOTRE and the UCAS institution code is N91.