NTU sub-Saharan Africa Sibling Loyalty Reward
This fee reduction reward has been designed to recognise loyalty from our community of sub-Saharan African students. You'll find details, terms and conditions on this page.
You may be eligible to a one-off 25% fee reduction for the first year of your studies at NTU if:
- you and your sibling are thinking of studying at NTU, or
- you have a sibling who is already studying here, or
- you have a sibling who has graduated from NTU within the last 5 years
To be considered for this reward, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with copies of your and your sibling’s birth certificates and both of your NTU ID numbers before 16:00 GMT on 24 June 2019.
Terms and conditions
- You must be permanently domiciled in a sub-Saharan African country* to be eligible for this reward.
- You must have an offer to study a full time undergraduate (Bachelors) or taught postgraduate (Masters) course at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) in September 2019 or January 2020 (excluding professional courses such as BPTC, LPC, MBA, DBA and distance learning courses).
- You must be a self-financing (not sponsored) student and be classed as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes.
- The reward is given for your first year of study only.
- Your tuition fee cannot have additional reductions through another arrangement or scheme such as a corporate contract.
- You may be eligible for both the reward and a scholarship if the reduction on your total tuition fees does not exceed 50%.
- If you have previously studied at NTU you are not eligible for this reward, but you may be eligible for the NTU postgraduate alumni loyalty discount.
- If you are a Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC) student you are not eligible for this reward. Please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/ntic for details of funding for NTIC students.
- If you are successful in getting this reward, your tuition fee will be adjusted before you enrol.
- All decisions on eligibility for this reward are at the University's discretion and all decisions are final.
- If you are a recipient of this reward, we may ask you to appear in online and/or printed university marketing materials. For example, providing a student profile and photograph which may be used to promote the University and the scheme.
- To be considered for this reward, you must email email@example.com with copies of your and your sibling’s birth certificates and both of your NTU ID numbers before 16:00 GMT on 24 June 2019.
- We cannot consider applicants for this reward after this deadline.
*Angola; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Republic of the Congo; Congo (Democratic Republic); Côte d'Ivoire; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Gabon; The Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Niger; Nigeria; Réunion; Rwanda; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Africa; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Western Sahara; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Meet some of our sibling students
Tinotenda and Martin Matienga are brothers from Zimbabwe - find out more about their story of studying at NTU.