Scholarship Rewards Scheme
Congratulations on being an NTU scholarship winner and welcome to our Scholarship Rewards Scheme. On this page you'll find out the benefits of the scheme.
What is the Scholarship Rewards Scheme?
Being part of this community means:
- you'll be invited to free events and activities across Nottingham throughout the year
- you can take part in volunteering and work experience opportunities
- we'll send you a monthly newsletter with details of our events and the latest NTU news
- you'll be invited to our prestigious Scholarship Awards Celebration where you'll receive your scholarship certificate from the Vice Chancellor of the University
- you'll receive a Scholarship Reward Scheme loyalty card.
Events and activities
Your Loyalty Card
At our launch events in October and February you'll be given your Scholarship Rewards Scheme Loyalty Card. You collect stamps for your loyalty card by taking part in our advertised opportunities.
When you collect 4, 8 and 12 stamps you will receive an NTU gift from the International Development Office team.
You'll receive a stamps for a variety of activities, examples include:
- attending Scholarship Rewards Scheme events
- volunteering at events such as NTU Global Week and the International Volunteering Day
- being an international ambassador to support future students
- getting involved with international photo shoots and international social media activity.
Terms and conditions of loyalty card
1) We will clearly advertise opportunities through the scholarship rewards newsletter, or via text message (if you have provided your mobile phone number).
2) There will be a limited number of spaces for some of the activities. Therefore, places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
3) You will receive one gift when you reach 4, 8 and 12 stamps and present your card to be stamped by staff at the International Development Office.
4) No monetary rewards will be given.
5) You can collect your gift from the International Development Office or the next appropriate Scholarship Rewards Scheme event.
6) The loyalty scheme will run from October 2018 until January 2020.
7) We will review the scheme on an annual basis.
8) The University reserves the right to postpone or to cancel the loyalty scheme for any reason.
9) The Scholarship Rewards Scheme Committee’s decision is final.