Stamp Out Stress
It is normal to find exams and assessments stressful. Our Stamp Out Stress campaign is here to help you prepare for and manage your exams and assessments.
Stamp Out Stress is a collaborative campaign for current students run by NTSU, Student Support Services, NTU Library and NTU Sport.
Our Microsoft Teams page has lots of useful information and advice to support you.
Here are some of our top tips:
- Take control - make a plan of what to study, how to study and when. Preparation is key and can make all the difference.
- Take a break and relax - make time to have some fun. It will energise you and help you become more focused.
- Exercise, eat healthily and stay hydrated.
- Make time to talk, contact your friends and those that care about you. Sometimes, a nice cup of tea and a chat can make a world of difference.
- Take credit for the hard work you're doing, be proud and don't forget about all the great things you have going on.
- Library support is still available via Library online support
- Keep positive - you can do this!
For more top tips visit the Stamp Out Stress web pages.