Skip to content

Verifications and References

Current or former students of NTU UK validated partners can request verification of studies directly from us, whereas employers seeking references must do so through the Higher Education Degree Datacheck website.


If you are a current or former student on an NTU validated course at one of our UK Validated Centres and you require your studies to be verified by Nottingham Trent University, please contact the Collaborations and Partnerships Team by email in the first instance.

Students who studied at NTU must order a verification letter via Academic Registry.


Employers or agencies requiring a reference for a candidate who studied at one of our Validated Centres should visit the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) website. Please be aware that in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016), no personal information will be provided without a declaration signed by the candidate giving consent to information being released. Visit our guidance page for more information on using the Higher Education Degree Datacheck.

If you have made a submission via the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) and have an enquiry, please contact HEDD.

Still need help?

CADQ Collaborations and Partnerships
+44(0)115 848 2100