Apprenticeships and you
All higher and degree apprenticeships are subject to approval from the employer-led Institute for Apprenticeships. Our apprenticeships are suitable for both small and large employers, and can be tailored to meet your specific business needs.
Benefits for business
As well as maximising the opportunity presented by the government's new Apprenticeship Levy, there are many tangible benefits to becoming involved in a higher and degree apprenticeship scheme.
- Attract talented new recruits to your company.
- Increase staff retention by upskilling existing staff.
- Decrease graduate recruitment costs.
- Access industry-specific, employer-designed apprenticeships that best address the needs of your individual company.
- Make cost-effective use of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Potentially access further government funding and / or incentives.
- Develop a working relationship with Nottingham Trent University.
Apprentices will engage in flexible learning alongside on-the-job training. They'll learn from expert academic staff and bring those new degree-level skills, ideas and knowledge back to your organisation.